Business Legal Services:
Helping Our Clients Protect Whats Most Important
From drafting and reviewing business contracts to guiding small and medium-sized businesses in New York through the processes of commercial litigation, a skilled attorney can provide you with the legal support, advice and representation to meet your business goals and protect your long-term interests.
Comprehensive Business Legal Services Focused On Our Clients’ Goals
We Help Achieve Your Immigration Goals
Epstein & Weil LLC provides cost-effective solutions to meet the ever-changing legal needs of the modern business environment. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of legal services to help small, medium-sized, family-owned and closely held businesses meet their day-to-day needs, including:
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation
- Representing business clients in trails and appeals
- Helping clients with business formation and startup planning
- Preparing and reviewing NDAs, Non-disclosure agreements, Non-competition, Confidentiality and Employment Agreements.
- Providing trusted advice regarding New York State and Federal regulations that govern your business
- Maintaining and preparing corporate records and business documents
Let our experienced New York City attorneys serve as your business’ general counsel and you will have an attorney to turn to at all times. We are available to our clients after hours and on weekends so that we can provide you with the support you need, when you need it.
Let Our Lawyers Help Protect And Grow Your Business
Contact our attorneys by completing our online contact form or call 646-733-4855 for experienced legal advocacy and representation for your business. We are conveniently located near every major subway line close to the courts in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our firm accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express, and we speak Spanish and Hebrew as well as English.
Free 30 Minute Business Consultation
If you would like to schedule a consultation to review your case, please click the button below. We offer business consultations to any size corporation that is experiencing legal business problems and is looking for solutions.