For Help Now : Call (651) 294-2023


for Visas, Green Cards, Investors and Family Matters


Priest Law is a high service immigration law firm for professionals, investors, families and corporations. Our attorneys have the ability and experience to advise you how to use highly complex US laws to achieve your goals and minimize risks.

Our focused immigration practice is limited to the following types of matters:

1. Business, entrepreneur and investor immigration.

2. Employment and specialty skills visas.

3. Family and marriage immigration.

We have the knowledge and resources to handle even the most complex immigration, criminal defense, business, tax, estate planning and asset protection needs of our clients.

Please note: our firm does not handle criminal, deportation defense nor immigration court litigation.

Immigration Lawyers In Minneapolis & St Paul Minnesota

We Help Achieve Your Immigration Goals

Priest Law firms experienced Minnesota immigration attorneys guide clients through US immigration laws to achieve their immigration or business goals.

USCIS offers over 100 different classes of visas, each with its own application requirements, costs, processing times and expiration dates. Priest Law Firm immigration attorneys offer streamlined immigration services for the following US visa and immigration options.


Immigrant visas provide legal permanent residence and possibly US citizenship.

Foreigners applying for an immigrant visa usually need a U.S.-based sponsor approved by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services). Depending on the type of visa sought, the sponsor has to be either a prospective employer in the U.S. or a relative who is a U.S. citizen or green card holder.

  • EB1 visa: For non-US citizens who are exceptional professors and researchers.
  • EB2 visa: For non-US citizen professionals with advanced degrees (or their equivalent) and who have an exceptional ability in arts, sciences, or business that benefit the United States economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare.
  • EB3 visa: For non-US citizens who are skilled workers or professionals.
  • Spouse visa: For non-citizens with a spouse who is a U.S. citizen or green card holder.

Free 30 Minute Immigrant Consultation

If you would like to schedule an immigration lawyer consultation to review your case, please click the button below. We offer immigration consultations to any individual or family that is experianceing immigrations problems and is looking for solutions.


Non-immigrant visas are for temporary stays in the U.S. and typically have an expiration date.

The process for obtaining a non-immigrant visa involves an application to USCIS and typically an interview. Most non-immigrant visas fall under the following classifications:

Investment or business visas

  • EB-5 visa: For any investor looking to come to the United States and invest into a new commercial enterprise

Employment visas

  • E3 visa: For Australian nationals coming to the US solely to perform services in a specialty occupation.

  • H1B visa: For non-citizens with an H1B sponsor in a specialty occupation employment requiring bachelor’s degrees and an H4 visa for their dependent spouse.

  • H2B visa: For non-citizens who are non-agricultural temporary workers.

  • L1 visa: For intra-company L-1 visa transfers of non-citizens who are managers, executives (L-1A visa), and workers with specialized knowledge (L1B visa) and intending to work at their employers’ U.S-based offices.

  • P1 visa: For internationally recognized athletes (P1A visa) or an internationally recognized entertainment group (P1B visa)

  • R1 visa: For non-citizen religious workers to come work in the US.

Dependent visas: parent, marriage & family visas

  • K1 visa: K-1 Fiancé visa for a non-citizen fiance of a US citizen to travel to the US. The K1 marriage visas allow a fiancé to travel to the US to be married within 90 days of admission to the US.

  • K2 visa: K-2 dependent child of a fiancé of a US citizen.

  • K3 visa: K-3 spouse of a US citizen. Once admitted to the US, K-3 marriage visa nonimmigrants may obtain a marriage cert and apply to adjust status to a permanent resident at any time and may obtain employment authorization.

  • K4 visa: K-4 unmarried, under 21 year old child of a US citizen.

  • Parent visa: For non-citizen parent mother and/or father of a US citizen to come live in the US as green card holders.

Education visa

  • F1 visa: F-1 Students visa for non-citizens attending an academic institution in the US, F2 visas for student spouses and children, and OPT visa for student Optional Practical Training. Guide to F1 student visa rules →

Free 30 Minute Case Evaluation

9 + 12 =

Copyright © 2018 – Priest Law Firm, Ltd
3348 Sherman Ct suite 2, Eagan, MN 55121

Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Read Disclaimer